Sunday, 21 October 2012

Bourjois Queen Attitude Khol Kajal

Hello all, hope you've had good weekends!
Yesterday I treated myself to a new eye-liner pencil. I decided to take a change and instead of getting Benefit Bad Gal Kohl eye pencil which I've used for ages and created a really jet black look, I got Queen Attitude Kohl Kajal by Bourjois..(as seen below)



More recently I tend to use liquid eye liners rather than eye-liner pencils but I thought I'd get this one as it looked really good and quite different to conventional eye liners you normally see. The lid to this eye liner has a long piece of ribbon on the top which you pull the lid off with, which makes it look really cute and unique I think. 

Looks a little bit like a lipstick

So prettyyy! Looks like the coolest crayon ever!

For my eyes today, I went for a dramatic black look using Benefit's  They're Real mascara and also I used the darkest black shade from the Miners eye shadow trio (Humbug) along the upper eyelash line. 




And here's what it looked like. I really like the dramatic effect it gives and I was really pleased as it stayed on all day :)

Hope you enjoyed, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment