Sunday, 14 October 2012

Gold nails

Hi there!

I thought I'd do another blog about nails, but gold sparkly nails this time. I really like them as they look different and really glam. I think that the tiny details can sometimes make an outfit complete and I, personally really love it when someone notices the little things you have done to make yourself look nice.

 Beneath is a picture of my gold nails, for this look I prepped and painted my nails with a base coat. After letting that dry, I then used Gold Rush by Models Own. Once this coat has fully dried, I then went onto apply a coat of Disco Heaven in the HedKandi range of Models Own. Once this has dried fully too I applied a top coat which will help stop against chipping the nails.


The nail varnishes I used for the nails above.

Or equally, using similar gold colours like this one by 17 works well too :)

Thanks again for reading, hope you enjoyed

Abbie xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment