Saturday, 27 October 2012

Max Factor Eye Brightening Mascara

Hello,

I thought I'd write this post about some new mascara I've seen recently by Max Factor. This mascara has been described to brighten eyes for specific eye colours. They have a selection of three for blue eyes, brown eyes and green eyes. If like me you have trouble finding the right mascara for you, which lengthens your lashes as well as them not irritating your eyes and giving you a thick, sticky look then I would recommend this mascara for you.

When I first saw it I thought it was odd, how could there be different mascaras for different eye colours, however each mascara contains different ingredients like light reflective particles which will brighten the eye and make them appear a little bit bigger as well as gem toned colour beads which are supposed to customise the reflected light, which will enrich the eye colour making them appear a lot brighter in my opinion.

As well as this the mascara promises to lengthen the lashes by up to 300% which is perfect for a night out. However I would say after trying this I couldn't really notice any difference with the colour bead particles, I don't think it made a particular difference to eye colour but it did make my lashes look a lot longer!





Thanks for reading, hope you liked it

A x

10 comments:

Post a Comment