A few days ago the lovely Isobel (http://lashingsoflipstick.blogspot.co.uk/ ) nominated me for a Liebster Award. I've seen this on a few other people's blogs and it probably sounds crazy/cringy but this actually meant so much to me. It means a lot that people actually read what I write and follow my blog as I've wanted to do something like this for ages. So basically I'm saying a little thank you to you all.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, Liebster is a word in German that means kindest.
The basic rules of the Liebster Award are as followed:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Then answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Then you must nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 random questions for them to answer.
11 facts about me!
- My name is Abbie Tanner and I am 18 years old.
- My birthday is the 27th of January and I am born on my Mum's birthday as well.
- My favourite animals are elephants.
- I want to travel the world, so far I have been to Crete twice, Italy, Madeira, Portugal and Malta.
- I have one sister who is two years older than me,she is called Bronya.
- When I was younger my favourite band was s club 7 and I still know all the words to Don't stop Movin'.. I'm too cool right? haha!
- I have an obsession with reality tv shows, you name it, I'll be watching it.
- I love chinese food.
- I believe in the power of magpies.
- I have an elephant onesie and it is the comfiest thing you'll ever put on.
- H&M is probably my favourite high street shop. I think about 70% of my wardrobe is from there.
- Who is your style inspiration?
- Why did you start blogging and when?
- Tea or coffee?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go and why?
- What is in your make up bag?
- Who's your favourite blogger?
- What is your favourite brand for make up? and brand for clothing?
- What is your favourite tv show?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be and why?
- Who inspires you?
- What has been your biggest/most embarassing fashion faux pas?