Sunday, 17 March 2013

Liebster Award #2

Hello there, you lovely lot. How are you all?

I apologize for the lack of posts of recent, I've been feeling a bit under the weather. A while ago Karina from http://www.boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk/ nominated me for a liebster award. Which is the second one I have recieved and I am mega touched/flattered! Instead of writing out another post I thought I would just answer Karina's questions as they were quite interesting! 




So here we go!

Fashion or beauty?
Hmm that's a toughie, I think I might go with fashion on this one. It can just be so fun and so versatile.

What magazines do you read?
I love company, Look, More and Heat for the goss!

Your favourite trend for S/S13?
I'm loving the 90's throwback look right now, beanies, ankle boots and stonewash..gimme

Would you rather leave the house with your make-up done or your hair?
My hair looks so bad when its undone, but recently I'll be fine with going out rocking the natural look.

Favourite song at the moment?
J-Man ft - Lara Wilson How I Want Ya (it's in the netflix ads) or Mirrors by JT.

What is your all time favourite movie?
I don't really have one favourite film, I do like Grease...er and also Little Miss Sunshine is a good one.

Tv shows or films?
Ooh erm I don't watch a lot of telly but I have a few boxsets of a few shows, but I'm more likely to sit down and watch a film.

If you could speak any language other than English, which one would you choose?
Either french or italian.

What's one thing you would tell your teenage self?
Stop worrying about your body image honey.

Did you stick to any of your new year's resolutions? 
Not really.. oops.

Thank you reading :) A. x 


4 comments:

Post a Comment