Sunday, 28 April 2013

Online shops...part two!

Hiya! Carrying on from my previous blog post about various online shops I have found some more sites that I would like to tell you about!

www.kissingcows.co.uk 
Quirky, fun and good priced clothes available from asos marketplace!

www.haute1.com
Some really interesting pieces of jewellry from this american site. My fave is this salmon stone necklace 


www.cocobooloves.com
Mix of eclectic and high street looks for a fraction of the price.. ooh did i mention they have a big sale on right now too?!

www.meandyu.com
The clothes have a kind of urban outfitters feel to them with quirky tops, sweatshirts and dresses being their main selling point.

vintagetramp.com
Clothing available from asos marketplace or on eBay. Like the name suggests their clothing features a mix of both vintage styles and also comfy casuals.

www.miniola.co.uk
some good quality vintage finds!

Daisythomas.net
A good range of eclectic jewellry and other accessories for a good price.

Nordicpoetry.co.uk
A good range of vintage and retro clothing for both men and women. I think that its well priced too for what they're selling. I particularly like this dress costing £25
Black and White Polka-Dot Dress

www.wantherdress.com
Affordable high street fashion with next day delivery in the uk costing £3.50. I love the selection of clothes on here, especially the brown pleated mini skirt.

veuxdoo.co.uk
I love the mix of high street fashions, quirky clothes and also the vintage section on here. The clothes are all relatively cheap   and they have an exciting (also cheap) mix of accessories too. I love this star sign pendant they have but annoyingly its sold out right now..

Image of Star Sign Pendant
That's all for now folks, I hope you liked what you've seen! Thanks for reading. A.x

4 comments:

Post a Comment