Friday, 19 April 2013

Versatile Blogger award!!




Hello again! I hope you've all had a good week!

So ages ago Rosa from Glossy Temptations (please check out her blog, it's very good and I'm not just saying that because she nominated me) nominated little old me for the versatile blogger award and I mean to write a blog on it but.. I haven't until now.


Here are the rules of the versatile blogger award:

Thank the person who nominated you.

Nominate 15 other bloggers you follow.

Write seven things about yourself on versatile blogger post.



Seven things about me:

(Quick word of warning; I'm not very good at these types of things so if my facts are kinda boring. I do apologise)

1: Music is a massive part of my life. My iPod is probably my favourite possession, I always have earphones in listening to something, from the Foo Fighters to Kanye, Steps, TLC, Beyonce or even steel drums/hawaiian music. 

2:I love the taste of sour things like lemons and limes and those  really sour sweets!

3:I'd love to do a lot of charity work when i'm older. 

4:My favourite animal is the elephant.

(this is really hard!)

5:Eyeliner is my must have beauty item. I don't think I go a day without it!

6:I love reading, I have a stack of books on my bedside table to get through and I'm very excited to get through them!

7: I have a bad habit of believing everything I read in my horoscopes.

Here's my nominated bloggers!

Lora at Lora Loves...






Danielle at Fameliquorlove 

Amber Luise at at Amber Love 


Megan at I'm Just Megan xo 

Rosalie at Rosalie Jayne

Rosie at Oh So Rosie 

Mishelle at Mishelle's Sleepy Time 

Chloe at Chloe's way 



Thanks for reading. A. x 



3 comments:

Post a Comment