Monday, 20 May 2013

21 day challenge!

Hiiiii! Hope you've all had a smashing weekend!

At 6am this morning my alarm clock went off, reminding me that last night I had decided to go running. I felt like I could get back into bed and sleep until the middle of next week yet nevertheless I went out anyway. A quick half an hour run around where I live and I came back feeling so refreshed and buzzed (although I didn't have that nice Keira Knightley style glow it was more of a puffed out bulldog look)

So whilst on my run, using it as a nice thinking time too, I have decided to go on the 21 day challenge. I have seen this being done before and I eat quite healthily anyway so I don't think it'll be too hard. 

The 21 day challenge is when you eat:


  • No fast food,
  • No crisps,
  • No chocolate,
  • No sweets
  • No biscuits or cookies
  • No cakes, doughnuts or muffins,
  • No pastries,
  • No added sugars,
  • No unhealthy fats.


Other aims of the 21 day challenge is to:

Up your sleeping quality and duration between 6-8. I always get at least 6, so hope to improve that to 7-8.

And to also work out 3-4 times a week.

Wish me luck!!


2 comments:

Post a Comment