Monday, 22 July 2013

My weekend

Helloooo!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. For the first time in ages I don't think I stopped from Friday morning onwards now I feel like I need a few extra days rest from this weekend!

I worked both Friday and Saturday which went quite quickly however it's never very nice to be working when the weather is so lovely. On Saturday evening after I finished work I drove to a family party (with my step-dad sat next to me as I'm still a learner waa) close to Exeter. The weather was so nice and luckily for me the roads were quiet too. We decided to make the most of the sun and stayed down there for a few days. 


Here are some pictures of my weekend-










I saw this in a bookshop in Lyme Regis! Congratulations Wills and Kate on the birth of your boy. #RoyalBaby

Thanks for reading! I hoped you liked it! A. x

2 comments:

Post a Comment