Thursday, 18 July 2013

Nails of the week

HI!! 

Hope you're all having a good day and enjoying the weather whatever you may be doing :)

Because of work I haven't been able to paint my nails in a while so after I finished yesterday I went over to Superdrug and bought a new nail polish ( because you can never really have too many!!) and I picked up one of the Barry M gelly hi shine nail paints in 'Greenberry'. The colour in the bottle was a light turquoise/Greeny colour and I was a bit sceptical whether it would come out in that shade too as sometimes the colour applies differently. However I got home, I went for a run (I know, in this heat, crazy!) and sat outside and painted my nails. I have to say, I am very impressed on the whole with the Barry M Gelly nail varnishes as they apply very evenly and need 1 to 2 coats. They also give a lovely shine to them :)




I hope you like them & thanks for reading! A. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment