Thursday, 11 July 2013

Summer wishlist

Hello again, my aren't you all looking lovely and sunkissed?!


Aside from the obvious things I'd love this summer like Miranda Kerr's Legs, Gwen Stefani's killer abs, a lovely tan, a holiday somewhere warm and luscious like Bora Bora and someone constantly topping me up with exotic, fruity cocktails. Alas, this isn't going to happen. 

But this is a realistic things I want for summer or from my summer:

Cami Maxi Dress    
This cami maxi dress from Topshop for £18


This roll sleeve mini dress is now only £20 from Topshop. I love the bold, blue colour!

These gladiators from Schuh cost £35 and what's Summer without a cute pair of Gladiators hey? P.s does anyone even know how to pronounce Schuh??

I tried a tester of this perfume and it is so flowery and light, perfect for summer. Valentina by Valentino costs between £50-£65.

Gradual Tan Everyday Spray

If you can't make it, fake it. But shh no one has to know that lovely tan came  out of a bottle and not a sunny two week break on the french riviera..

Klear Klutch Large Transparent Clutch Bag with Leather Pouch
I actually really like these clear clutch bags. A tad pricey at £115, I think this Klear Klutch bag is really quirky and fun for summer.

OR..for a cheaper alternative:

Eastpak Springer Bumbag
THE BUMBAG IS BACK!! Perfect if you are heading to a festival or if you just feel like reliving the 90s. This Eastpak one will cost you £20.


Mango Touch Striped Woven Summer Tote Bag
I love this mango summer beach tote costing £37.99

ASOS Maxi Dress in Aztec Print with Bow Back

I love the print on this ASOS maxi dress, in the warmer months I love wearing maxi dresses as you can dress them up in the evening or throw on loads of jewellry for a fun look in the day. This dress costs £40.

Palm Tree Print Swimsuit
I really like this palm tree print swimsuit from George at Asda costing only £12


Over summer I also really, really want to go here! I haven't been in years and this time I think I'd definitely go on the bigger rides..mainly because I'm now over the height restriction though..



My blackberry is rubbish! So I have decided to try and start saving up to get an iphone 4s. I know it sounds odd considering the iPhone 5 is out but I have heard a lot of people have had problems with the 5. 

I think that's about it from me..Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Love A. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment