Sunday, 11 August 2013

August wishlist

White Pattern (White) Monochrome Heart Print Shirt | 283809719 | New Look

I've seen this shirt a few times in New Look and have umm'ed and ahh'ed over it too. It costs £17.99.



  

I love this aztec jersey dress from Miss Selfridge for only £15 in the sale!


Acid wash Amelie superskinny jeans

Acid wash amelie skinny jeans from River Island for £35 are perfect for a grunge/cool look.


I love the whole pinafore/dungarees thing this season. I really like this acid wash one from Topshop costing £38



I love this cord shirt from Urban Outfitters for £30

Topshop brown leather boots for £45



Deena and Ozzy brown loafers from Urban Outfitters for £48


I really like this black and grey paisley print jacket from Lavish Alice for £26

COLOUR CRYSTALS COLLAGE NECKLACE

I love this necklace from Rings and tings for £9


Hope you liked my post, thanks for reading. a x



2 comments:

Post a Comment