Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Miners Luxe Lips Creme Gloss Review

Hi everyone!

So Miners Cosmetics have sent me some of their new creme lip glosses to try and review for you all. The creme lip glosses are full of colour and look vibrant on, they also contain mineral oils and beeswax to create a super glossy look. Miners have got five different shades to suit everyone's style and they cost £3.99 each! Bargain?!

P.s I love love LOVE the names of the lip glosses too! 

Beauty Queen



I'd say this lip gloss would suit a darker skin tone, as I'm quite pale the rich brown shade didn't suit me as much.

Duchess


I really loved this vibrant pink shade, it really gave my lips pop of colour and would look great on a night out!

It Girl



It Girl is a cute, cotton candy pink shade, I really liked this gloss it wasn't too heavy too apply (none of them were actually) and they all have a brush applicator so they're very easy to apply and you don't have to apply too much gloss. 

Uptown Girl



This peach/coral shade lip gloss looked really nice on and I think is a really nice summery shade. I think this gloss would really suit people with an olive skin tone. 

Material Girl



Channel your inner Madonna with this eye popping red shade. This one is really glossy and shiny and probably my favourite out of all five. 



I'd definitely recommend these lip glosses as they are really nice to apply, they don't feel too heavy at all when on and they last a long time too. I'd give these lip glosses a 4 out of 5. 

Lipglosses available here Miners Luxe Lips Creme Gloss


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! A. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment