Sunday, 4 August 2013

Monsters University

Hello you! Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

I've just come home from a lovely evening with my friend Titch (real name Alex) and we went to see Monster's University after we finished work. I've seen a lot of different reviews of this film some people saying it was great others said they felt a bit disheartened from the original Monsters Inc. I really enjoyed the film, I found it really funny and it took me right back to my childhood! I don't know whether it was because we went to a later showing at ten to seven or what but I was quite glad to see a lot of people my age also in the cinema too! 


I would totally recommend this film, it is fun for all the family, another one of Pixar's greats. 

Thanks for reading, A. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment