Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Online shops...Part three!

My online shopping addiction has reached new lows. I have several folders on my bookmark bar on my laptop all for different online shops. And if that isn't bad enough I have written three different blog posts about it..

I'm writing this post as I have found some new sites to add to my list and wanted to introduce you all to them too! 

http://www.motelrocks.com/ 
Super cool clothing at Motel Rocks at a fraction of the price. 

http://www.prettylittlething.com/
I love the clothes on this website they are all really cool and you can find some great bargains. Plus the sale on there right now is really good too!

http://www.rarelondon.com/
Rare has some great dresses available on here. I really like this dogtooth one below, I think it looks quite chic and it only costs a tenner!

Pearl Neck Dogtooth Dress

on trend clothing for a good price. 

The clothes on this site are bang on trend and they are sold at a bargain price too! I particularly like this clutch bag.

Madeline Chain Strap Clutch Bag In Cream

Has a good range of nice, on trend clothes for a great price to match other high street retailers.

Has quite girly and feminine clothes, good prices and a great section of clothes for £10

I love the quirky feel the clothes have on this site! For great prices you can find some really nice items. I really like this pinafore that costs £22.99



Offers girly fashions for a good price.

Boutique73 may be one of my favourite shopping sites I've found so far..if its not my favourite its definitely up there! They sell clothes from high street retailers for a fraction of the price.

Is a stylish online site with all of the best fashion finds and boutiques under one url.

Pretaportobello is literally like going to portabello road market without the hassle of actually going there and avoiding all the big crowds too. It houses on trend clothing as well as vintage finds to suit every person and style. 

Kate Kanzier is an online shoe retailer and stocks loads of great types of shoes from boots, to brogues, to comfy loafers and ballerina pumps. 

Sells designer clothes at a cheaper price, see if you can find any bargains!!

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it. Love, a. x




4 comments:

Post a Comment