Thursday, 5 September 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi shine review!

Hello lovelies! As you are all probably aware, I am a big fan of BarryM products and the BarryM Gelly hi shine nail polishes.  They cost £3.99 so one pound more than their other nail polishes and I think they are really very good. 
All of the gelly nail polishes have a fruit theme perfect for the spring or summer. As seen underneath I have: (Going L-R) Pomegranate, Mango, Greenberry and Blue Grape. 













With one to two coats it gives a nice, smooth, bold colour and once dried it gives a lovely shine to the nails. I find this nail polish slightly thicker compared to other barryM nail polishes so it may be quite gloopy when applied and it also takes a bit longer to dry.

As this is a hi shine nail polish there is no need for a top coat to be used, although if you want to use one I would say to wait about 20 minutes before applying it to make sure the coats are fully dried. 


I am very pleased with these nail polishes, if you are looking for a good polish, which is durable and provides even colour I'd totally recommend this one. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it. Love,a x

2 comments:

Post a Comment