Friday, 13 September 2013

BRIGHTON

Hi guys!! Hope you're all well. Yesterday I went to Brighton with my family on the train which was fun. We set off at ten to ten and arrived in Brighton at half one. I have wanted to go to Brighton for years and was really excited at the prospect of going. I was looking forward to going to The Lanes too. Here are some snaps of our day out.


How cool is this cinema on the North Lanes!? It even has a GBK inside

Brighton pavilion

The old pier

The brighton wheel 

The pier!!

Some artsy shops underneath the promenade 

Arty

It's so pretty here!!


The Grand hotel. Such a pretty building. This was the hotel Margaret Thatcher stayed  at when the bombing happened





Metal sculpture on the beach

Brighton pier!!

Coronation Street themed 2p game thing..Apparantly called tipping point.





Choccywoccydoodah made famous from the tv show. This was the cafe and everything inside looked phenomenal. Like picture a normal  chocolate cake and they made it taste nicer and cover it in chocolate twice. mmm..


Choccywoccydoodah's actual shop window. Everything looked so  yummy yet so beautiful you wouldn't want to eat it. Everything in this window is made out of chocolate, I loved the cats in the far left and the cute dog beneath it. 



The Pie Society shop with giant flying pies painted on the side.

I loved the graffiti around here!

We ate at Zafferelli which is an Italian place. I had a nice pizza considering it was from a £3 lunch menu I wasn't expecting anything that great but I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Oh also, I saw the comedian Seann Walsh twice yesterday!

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it :) love,a.x

6 comments:

Post a Comment