Sunday, 29 September 2013

Check mate

hi!

Check prints were seen splashed all over LFW and this trend will be big for the next seasons. 

Here are some of my favourites:

Topshop

I love this orange wool check shirt. I mostly wear skater skirt styles or pleated so this is a bit different to what I'd usually get plus I think the zip detailing is really cool. Costs £38

Light Check Boyfriend Throw On Coat

At first I didn't really like boyfriend style coats but I really like them now. This costs £75

New Look
Grey (Grey) Mandi Grey Grid Check Roll Up Trousers  | 294687404 | New Look

I love these trousers which says a lot as I'm not much of a trousers/jeans person. I think these would look really cute dressed casually for a day time look. They cost £20


White Pattern (White) White and Black Check High Neck Shell Top | 285820619 | New Look
This shell top is really cute and costs £12.99

River Island

light grey check skinnies, a basic for any wardrobe. These cost £30


Oversized jacket, costs £60

Dorothy Perkins
Black and white check trouser

Black and white check trousers £22.50

Check playsuit

Black and white check playsuit costs £24.50. I think this super cute and I love the collars on it.

Miss Selfridge
Magenta Tartan Skirt
I love this magenta tartan skirt, this is the skirt from the back and on the front it has a cool diagonal zip feature. This costs £32


Check crop top £32

Next

Red check dress £45


Soft t-shirt £26

Oasis
Marley Check Mini Skirt

Marley check mini skirt £35

Mango
Check elastic trousers
Check elastic trousers, £34.99

High waist check shorts

High waisted check shorts. £34.99

Urban Outfitters
Oversized double pocket check shirt, £40



Cooperative mini check sweatshirt, £38

All Saints
Check Maze Parka Jacket
A tiny weeny bit out of my price range for this check maze parka jacket costing £398

Zara
CHECKED JACKET
Checked jacket £59.99

CHECKED PENCIL SKIRT
Checked pencil skirt £35.99 

ASOS.com
Alice & You Check Dungaree Dress

Alice & You checked dungaree dress £24

ASOS A-Line Scuba Skirt in Tartan Check Print

A line tartan skirt £28

Forever 21
boxy plaid shirt £16.75



Standout plaid sweater £18.75

Lavish Alice


Green tartan pinafore skater dress £22

Missguided
Griselda Velvet Tartan Skater Skirt
Griselda velvet tartan skater skirt £18.99

Flutura checked shirt cape £29.99

Boohoo.com
Daisy Crop Tartan Jacket
Daisy crop tartan jacket £20


Rhona Tartan Check Skater Skirt

Rhona tartan check skater skirt £15

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Love, A x

4 comments:

Post a Comment