Tuesday, 24 September 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!

Hello!! 

So a year ago today I started my blog and boy has the time flown by. I still remember writing my first blog post when I got in from sixth form, unsure on what to write and nervously punching that publish button. Will people like it? I thought. Wait no, what if no one reads it? Was something else that popped into my head. I posted the link to it on my twitter so all my friends could read it too and got a few views which made me very happy. By this point I may have had about 1 or 2 followers as at the time two of my friends were writing blogs about music, but as time went on they have slowly given up doing it. 

Anyway! What I'm basically trying to say is a massive THANK YOU to each and every one of you who took the time to follow my blog whether it be by Gfc or Google+ or Bloglovin and also a big big thank you for just reading it and those who comment on it too! It means the absolute world to me! 

I didn't start this blog with the intentions of it to get where it is today, I know I don't have as many followers as some other people, but to me I have a lot more than I ever anticipated. 

Blogging has made me grow as a person, I feel a lot more confident and really love writing about things I care about. And it's so wonderful when I get comments and feedback from other people about it too. 

I have formed friendships because of this and love being a part of this blogging community. 

So basically, thank you everyone, you have helped shape me into the person I am today and in all honesty sometimes I genuinely don't know what I'd do with my time if it weren't for my blog!


Thanks again!! Here's to another year, love, A x

13 comments:

Post a Comment