Monday, 30 September 2013

Lavish Alice lust list

HI! I hope you all had lovely weekend! 

I am a big fan of the women's clothing website Lavish Alice there is always at least a handful of things I want to get! So here is a few of the things that caught my eye especially. Hurry up payday!!


Here are a handful of clothes, shoes and accessories that I really like!

(From L-R)
The top row: Black Suede strappy sandals £23
             Red and gold transparent box clutch £20
             Houndstooth jacket £52
             Cat eye sunnies in tortoiseshell £20
             Houndstooth shorts £36

Bottom row:  Gold and black buckled boot £35
             White and black wave pencil skirt £32
             Leopard printed shirt £36
             Green tiger print midi dress £26

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Love, A x

8 comments:

Post a Comment