So the lovely Kerry at Kerry's Habitat has nominated me for the Liebster Award.
The Liebster Award is for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster translates from German to sweetest/kindest and I think its really nice that these types of things are set up within the blogging world as a way to bring people closer together, to form friendships and build blogging communities!
Anyway! The instructions of the Liebster Award are:
- Each person must write 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger wrote for you as well as creating another 11 questions for the others to answer.
- Tag 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and don't forget to tell them on their blogs!!
11 facts about me-
- I was born on my Mum's birthday
- I love to bake although I don't do it that much.
- I've been thinking for a while now to do some more lifestyle/personal blog posts but I don't know how well they'd go down...
- I've got two sets of piercings in my ears and would really like to get more.
- I watch quite a lot of scary films even though they scare me. I always think I'll be fine then remember how much I don't like them..
- I have never broken a bone and, touch wood, it'll stay that way.
- I have never done drugs or had a cigarette and intend on keeping it that way. In my own personal opinion I would never ever do that but I am open minded to others doing it and wouldn't bombard them with my opinions.
- I have a little scar on my left knee when I cut my leg when I was 7 or 8.
- I love the Harry Potter books and films. I'd love to go to the Harry Potter studios.
- I really like shopping in charity shops from finding cheap clothes, books or dvds.
Questions from Kerry-
Why did you start blogging?
I don't really have a straight forward answer for this one. It happened over last summer I set up the blog but didn't really know how to get started, then a year ago tomorrow I wrote my first blog post!! I took a lot of inspiration for people like Sprinkle of Glitter and also as I was studying media studies at the time I was shown how successful blogging can be for some people. Looking back now I am really glad I did start this blog, even though it's not the best blog on the internet I am proud of its growth and my own personal growth too :)
What scares you the most?
I don't like bugs like daddy-longlegs, moths or wasps. They're so annoying in how they can slither through a tiny gap in my window yet when its wide open they just fly near it????
Do you have a favourite brand?
High street fashion brands I like H&M and New Look. High end fashion I like a lot of the pieces by Chanel and Balenciaga. When it comes to make up I like a lot are BarryM, Benefit, Chanel and Illamasqua or Urban Decay.
Did you go to university? or are you there? If not why not?
I have made the decision not to go to university. It was quite a hard decision mainly as 99% of my friends are going and a lot of them didn't quite understand my decision. I found it quite hard especially as I supported their decisions but they didn't seem at all interested in what I was doing.. A few reasons I didn't want to go to uni was I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do so didn't fancy racking up an almighty debt just to fit in with everyone else.
High heels or flats?