Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Liebster award....

Hello!

So Megan at MissMadAboutNails has nominated me for the Liebster Award which i'm really happy about! I don't want to come across as big headed or anything like that but I have realised that this  is the fifth time I have been nominated and its not that I am not grateful or appreciative of this, I have just done quite a few and I don't want it to come across as repetitive for you all to read and most of all I don't want to deter you from reading my posts. 

Anyway! I'm going to state the 11 facts about myself and answer Megan's questions as truth be told I like doing these types of things and letting people know about my weird and wonderful quirks!

11 Things you probably didn't need to know about me!

1) I am afraid of the ocean and would never get on a cruise. I think the ocean scares me as it goes down and down and down for miles. I feel ok when I can see what is underneath me but when you can and then it gets to that pitch black bit where anything could be lurking it creeps me out. And with cruises, I see why people would do it as you have got practically everything you'd ever need onboard but I hate boats and sailing and everything like that anyway so I wouldn't feel comfortable at all. 

2) My favourite fruit pastel colour is the black one..or is it purple? Either way I like the darkest one!

3)When I was about 8 me and a friend entered a school talent show and we dressed as hula girls and made up a really bad (at the time we thought it was great) dance routine to Agadoo. *This is shamefully 100% true. Eurgh and we didn't even win!!!

4)I'd really like to do a first aid course as I think that would be really helpful to know. I also think it should be taught in schools. As in my opinion it would be a lot more useful to do and learn than making people do cross country when they have no aptitude for physical education anyway *AHEM MR MORRIS*..

5)When I was little my dream job was to be a banker. Which looking back is really dull as most 4 year olds dreamt of being a princess or an astronaut and I wanted to be a banker..

6) I would love to have a food fight.

7)If i won the lottery I would love to buy lots of puppies and kittens and also install a massive library room in my mansion home with a rolling ladder.. A girl can dream, right ;)

8) I love watching cookery shows on tv. Anything from Jamie's 15 or 30 minute meals, Gordon Ramsey's plethora of tv shows, Barefoot Contessa, Man Vs Food, You Gotta Eat Here. You name it I'll have probably watched it.

9) When I was younger I used to hate my freckles, they were a lot darker and I was a lot paler. But now I don't mind them and sometimes I forget that they are there. I don't know if that makes me sound gross like I don't wash.. I do wash. I promise. 

10)I've never really had a pet before. My sister and I had goldfish when we were younger but they don't really count in my opinion as you can't really play with a fish. 

11) I love travelling. There are so many places around the world that I would love to visit one day. 

Questions from Megan!
What's your all time favourite foundation?
Wake me up foundation from Rimmel is amazing! I've used it for about a year now and wouldn't think about buying a new one!

How long have you been blogging?
One year today. WOO. 

If you could use one brand of makeup from the high street for the rest of your life which one would you choose?
Even though I am a big fan of BarryM's nail polishes I would have to say I would choose Rimmel as I love the foundation and the eye shadows they do. 

Describe yourself in three words?
Fun, lively, kind.

Jeans or dresses?
Dresses.

Heels or flats?
Flats.

How long do you spend blogging a week?
Oooh it's hard to say probably about 2-3 hours per week.

My twitter is @_abfabx follow me that'll be nice!

What colour are your nails right now?
Just a clear coat as I'm working tomorrow :( 

What mascara would you recommend to everyone in the world if you had the chance to?
Benefit's They're Real. SO GOOD. The first time I used it like five of my friends asked if they were fake eyelashes and I said "no, no they are not. They're Real". 



Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this little insight into the world of me! Love, A.x

19 comments:

Post a Comment