Friday, 27 September 2013

Miners foundation

Hello! 

So Miners Cosmetics have launched a new range of foundations called Fresh Faced Foundation. I got sent the Almond, Ivory and Buff shades and I think that as foundations go they are very good. They cost £4.99 and I think that its great value for money.



These foundations are mineral based and they blend in really nicely to your natural skin tone to provide a lovely even coverage. 

The one above is the almond shade and I would say that its for darker skin tones. It has yellow undertones so it didn't go with my skin tone. The liquid came out nicely and was really easy to rub in and didn't take too long to blend either. 

This one above is the ivory one which suits paler skin tones i.e me! I really liked this one, it blended in really nicely and didn't feel too thick and heavy on my skin either. 


And finally, Buff.
Buff would suit people with a tanned/olive skin tone so would look great on my sister. I really like the easy application for these as it takes about 30 seconds to apply and blend. It produces a really nice coverage and it feels really light on too! 

They are also perfect sizes to pop in your handbag if you want to do your makeup on the go or want to do a quick touch up on a night out! 

If you are interested head over to the Miners Cosmetics website here!

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! love, A x


2 comments:

Post a Comment