Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Mini Primark and Boots Haul

Hello lovelies! I went shopping today with my Mum and Sister and picked up a few bargains from Primark and Boots. 

Over the last year or so I reckon the clothes and overall standard of things in Primark has improved dramatically. It used to be quite hard for me to find things in their that were current and I also really liked them but now it's changed completely.

So today I got the following: 

I got this flower print skater dress for a fiver!! How amazing. I also have the black one as seen beneath and a green aztec print one.

 
I love these £5 Primark dresses!!
I picked up this skirt for £10. It's a red tartan print and has a black leather band around the top.

I needed a basic black t shirt and this one was only £2.50

I got two pairs of gold hoop earrings for £1.50

And I also got some more hair ties as I always seem to lose them and they are only a £1 each.


How amazing would it be if Primark did loyalty cards??

I got this shaving gel as it was £2.25 and it's also really good!
And two BarryM lip pencils at £2.99 each. I really want to try to do ombre lips.

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! love, a, x.

4 comments:

Post a Comment