Friday, 20 September 2013

Nailed it (notd)

HI! Hope you're all well..because I'm not, I have a really annoying cold and it has lasted just over a week and won't go away! 

I am back at work tomorrow for the first time in about three weeks which makes me sad, so this is the last time I can do a notd blog for a while as I cannot wear it to work. I have decided to go with a more grown up look today (well in my opinion this is grown up) 

I used a Collection nail polish (it was formally Collection 2000 btw) one that I have never used before and to be honest I wasn't quite sure what to expect as I used to use Collection a lot when I was younger as it was cheap and cheerful but after a while I stopped and moved onto other brands. I can't quite remember why exactly. So the other day I popped into my local Superdrug and saw that Collection  have also got a gel polish range too and as I am such a big fan of the Barry M ones I thought I would give this one a whirl too. 

I picked up the Collection Lasting Gel Colour in the shade Antique Rose 12 which is a pinky brown colour. These polishes have a wide brush applicator making it a lot easier and smoother to apply the polish. It comes out nicely and takes a few minutes to dry too. 




I would definitely recommend this product I was very pleased with the results as it left my nails looking shiny with a nice, overall colour. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Love, a.x 



10 comments:

Post a Comment