Friday, 27 September 2013

ootn

Hi you?! 

Three posts in one day, my aren't you a lucky lot! So I went out this evening to the pub (please do not judge me even though I went out last night, it doesn't happen a lot I swear) as it was my friend Sam's leaving drinks because he is leaving tomorrow for Brighton uni. 

It was a weird evening as I felt sad as he is a close friend of mine and he is going away, happy because y'know vodka but also I had a weird feeling of happiness. Which probably sounds really odd but for weeks and weeks now I have endless people tell me how excited they are for uni or how they don't feel prepared or what fancy dress clothes to get for freshers. Don't get me wrong I am happy for them and so envious of the fact they know what career path they want to go down and are trying to achieve this. But not many would ask about me and frankly after a while I couldn't care less about your flatmates or how the SU rep is really annoying. 

I tend to look forward to weird things like at 11am I look forward to going to bed at night or when I'm falling asleep I look forward to having something nice for breakfast. So for ages now October marked the time of my life when I would get everything together. I know, I do realise that October starts on Tuesday and I am still grossly behind this made up schedule but still.. I vowed to myself I would figure out what it is I'll be doing with my life, I'll sort out a career situation and hopefully lose some weight in the mean time. 

So somehow this outfit of the night post somehow turned into a weird diary entry but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. As you may have seen in a previous post today I bought some things in Primark recently and I wore the black sweatshirt and a necklace I also got out this evening. 


I wore:
Black sweatshirt: Primark
Black skater skirt: New Look
Tights
Necklace: Primark

I feel a bit self conscious about doing these Outfit of the day/night posts and I realise the quality of the photo isn't that great because of the flash but when I'm feeling a lot more confident about doing them and within myself (and my legs are less huge) I'll do them more often..maybe)

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it! Love, A x


6 comments:

Post a Comment