Thursday, 19 September 2013

the daily nail! (notd)

HELLO!!


I thought i'd liven things up and change the font colour. My life is very exciting as you can tell haha.

The daily 'Nails of The Day' blog is here. Last night I went out with my mum and sister to the theatre to see a dance troupe perform a show about a young man's journey through life and portraying the loss of innocence. I'm not much of a thespian so to be honest I wasn't quite sure what to expect and also the only real reason we went was because my cousin Luke was in charge of the lighting and stage effects and as the company came down near us we wanted to see what he did. 

The production is called Echo by Zoielogic (check them out they are very good and if they come to a theatre near you I would definitely recommend it)

Back to the nails! I wanted to go with something bright and bold today as it's all rainy and dreary out. 

I used a Bourjois nail polish in the shade Lime Catwalk and it came out super smoothly and two coats gave my nails a nice shine!




Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Love, A.x 

8 comments:

Post a Comment