Thursday, 24 October 2013

I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers- L.M. Montgomery

Autumn is probably my favourite season. The crisp, cold mornings followed by the sunny afternoons. The colours changing on the trees, Halloween, pumpkin carving, the conkers falling off the trees. Knitwear is also a must for autumn whether that be a comfy jumper or a nice scarf or snood. 

Not too far from where I live is a lovely national trust place and in the Autumn it looks so pretty there with the wonderful display of pretty, colourful leaves. I went there today with Mum and although it was a bit of a drab day, I think I got some nice photos!



Leaves and conkers on the ground.







One of the cute little grotto's there.


Like a mirror reflection


I love the colour of these leaves.




There were so many coins thrown into the lake.

Another cute little old building.

I love these windows.

Inside there was this chair made out of an old tree stump.

Also inside the old building were labels you could take and write down memories on, which I thought was a really cool idea.

Here's a tree inside covered in other people's memory labels. It was hard to resist not to read them all!

Inside another grotto were a few statues. Here is one of them.

The view from the grotto.

Inside the grotto.

There was a hole in the roof letting light in.

The grotto.

Another statue.

Another view from inside the grotto.



This sign was placed above the exit of the grotto. I think it's latin???





Such a pretty leaf!!




Mum reading something (world's most pointless caption)


It also has a church there too.


Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, a x




0 comments:

Post a Comment