Wednesday, 9 October 2013

New hair

Hello!

I'm spicing things up a bit with a new font! Just about sums up how exciting my teenages days are. . .

Anyway! I got some more highlights put into my hair yesterday, I have realised this post is going out at midnight sorry I should have done it twenty minutes ago when it was still Tuesday but I was a little bit busy. 

I have wanted to get my hair re-highlighted for a while now as I had some really nice lighter shades pulled through for the summer and because my hair is such a dark brown as soon as they started to grow out, you could notice it quite visibly. I liked the last set of highlights a lot so  I got them done again and I didn't care that I was going to have lighter, summery hair heading into winter. 

 My hair had already lightened quite a bit over summer due to the colouring and also me trying to lighten it with lemon juice(which fyi works a treat!!) So on went these blondey/brown highlights onto my already brassy locks and somehow managed to make all my hair look a lot lighter all over. My overall colour is now a mousy brown colour.

'Scuse the facial expression..


I'm sure it'll just be a matter of getting used to, but I'm still in two minds whether I like it or not.

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Love, a X

0 comments:

Post a Comment