Monday, 28 October 2013

Sunshine award #2 yay

Hello!! How are you all?

So Boho Bun (great blog, I urge you to check it out!) nominated me for the Sunshine award!! Which I am super touched by. So thank you!!

The sunshine award is given to bloggers that spread kindness and creativity.

 

The rules of the Sunshine Award are:

Include a picture of the Sunshine Award logo in the post and incorporate it into your blog somewhere too.

Mention the person who nominated you and link the post back to them.

 Write 11 facts about yourself.

Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you set for you. 

Nominate 11 other bloggers. 

Write 11 questions for them to answer.

Everything you wanted to know about me..and a little bit more!

  1. I never really know what to write for these things. Ok, my favourite pancake topping is lemon and sugar. 
  2. I watch scary films even though they terrify me. 
  3. I have a natural blonde streak at the back of my head. Whenever I get my hair cut it is invariably pointed out. 
  4. When I was a child Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl was my favourite book followed closely by a lot of Jacqueline Wilson's books. 
  5. I like to make people laugh. 
  6. My least favourite trait of mine is that I can be quite fickle. 
  7. I get bored of things quite quickly. I tend to listen to a track over and over again until I hate it. Eat something a lot until the sheer thought of it makes me feel ill. 
  8. I'd love to travel across North America. There is so much of it I want to see. 
  9. I've never broken a bone( yet anyway)
  10. Quentin Tarantino has some crackin' soundtracks to his films. I have bought the Django Unchained soundtrack. 
  11. I like the taste of lemons. If there's a slice in my drink I'm more than likely to fish it out and eat it..
Questions from Boho Bun:

If you could choose a different name, what would it be and why?
I don't mind my name. My sister says I'd suit the name Louise. I also like the name Phoebe or Lola.

If you had a superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
Hmm after seeing About Time the other week I think I would like to be able to travel back in time and change things. I would use it for the good of course!

What is the first item on your winter wardrobe wishlist?
I want to get some comfy ankle boots.

What do you want for Christmas?
I DON'T KNOW YET.

What is your favourite song featured in a movie?
Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey in Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby.

Do you believe in any weird 'fictional' being?
Um not really. I kind of believe in the paranormal and ghosts etc. Although ghosts scare me so as long as they're friendly ghosts..

What is your favourite ever item of clothing?
Jumpers. I wear them all the time. Oversized ones, knitted ones, cosy ones, scratchy knitted ones, christmas ones you name it I'll have it (jumper wise) I wear them with jeans, skirts, over a dress. On a sunday with pj's and a cuppa.

If you could dye your hair a different colour, what would it be?
Bright blue a la Katy Perry. I'd want to do something completely different and a little crazy.

You have all the money in the world. Make yourself a futuristic invention. What would it be?
A good phone with internet with a battery that lasts for a week.

If you happened to be zapped by a machine which could alter your DNA and transform you into something, what would it be? E.g. animal, aspect of nature, another human being etc.
If it was another human than I'd like to see what it's like to spend a day in Kim Kardashian's life. Or if I was an animal I'd quite like to be a labrador as they always look happy.

Who are you and what is your mission on earth?
I'm Abbie and my mission is to be myself and have fun all the time. Cliche I know..

My Nominations!!

Lydia at Lydia Lovelace

Katie at Brush of beauty


Emma-Jane at Imaginelacedragons


Fleur-Danielle at Fleur-Danielle's blog


Emily at DrainedBeauty

Elise at Elise I Lou


Megan at Meganopolis


My 11 questions for the girls!

Who is your favourite band or singer?

If you could buy anything in the world what would it be and why?

Beauty or fashion?

What are your winter beauty essentials?

What is your favourite quote from a film or song?

Do you have a style icon, if so who?

What trend is your favourite this season?

What's your earliest childhood memory?

What beauty product could you not live without?

Sweet tooth or savoury?

What was the last film you saw that made you cry?

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! And thank you again to Boho Bun! Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment