Sunday, 13 October 2013

Sunshine award

Hello! I woke up rather late on this dreary sunday morning to see that the lovely Renny at Sincerely Renny had tagged me for the Sunshine award, yay!

I actually hadn't heard of the Sunshine award until today and the premise of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate 11 other bloggers who are positive, creative, and inspire others in the beautiful world of blogging. 

The rules of the Sunshine award are:

You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post. 
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
Also let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them. 



11 facts about me!

I live in a little village in England. Growing up I always hated living in the countryside and would hope we would move somewhere big and exciting, but at the end of the day I'm a country girl at heart and would miss the peace and quiet of living in the middle of nowhere. 

When I was little, about 3, I would watch Cinderella on video and then when it finished I would rewind it back to the beginning and watch it again. And then do that again. Needless to say I was a big fan of Cinders.. 

Reality tv shows are my guilty pleasure. I love The Only Way is Essex, Made in Chelsea, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Ice Loves Coco. You name a bad tv show and it's more than likely I'll be watching it.

I have a serious sweet tooth. Puddings and cakes and all sorts of other yummy things are my weakness. 

I am also very fussy when it comes to food. I don't like onions, mushrooms, olives, mustard, mangoes and although I'm not a vegetarian I don't really like meat. Also I find it weird when people have hot food and also drink at hot drink at the same time??

I've never had a best friend before. Which makes me a bit sad. 

My parents divorced when I was about 7/8 and back then I thought it was the worst thing in the world but now I can't imagine my life any other way as I live with my mum, sister and stepdad. 

I have a slight obsessive boxset disorder (Is it a thing? I'm making it a thing now)  I cannot put one on and just watch one episode. I became a  big fan of Gossip Girl this way. 

I got a new car last week. It's a silver Punto and it hasn't been named yet. 

I want to get stuck into a good book now the night's are drawing and getting colder. Any suggestions?

Blogging is one of my favourite things to do. Only a handful of friends know about my blog, I can't imagine a time when I will stop blogging. <3  

Questions from Renny-

What was your favourite childhood show?
I loved Saved By the Bell, Spongebob Squarepants and That's So Raven. 

Who is your favourite youtuber?
I adore Sprinkleofglitter everything from her hauls, to the vlogs with Zoella and also the vlogs with Baby Glitter in are the cutest! I am also a big fan of Zoella and Myharto. 

Who is one blogger that you love and recommend you follow?
Oooh ok that's a toughie.  There are so many great bloggers out there and I have only found and follow a tiny fraction of them. I love Lizzie at Head-Full-of-flowers. She is such a lovely, kind person and her blog shows that. 

What is your favourite high end make up brand and product? 
Mac and Chanel. I love the dark red/plum lipstick shades Mac have right now. And I also really want to try Chanel's Inimitable mascara, I've heard a lot of great things about that. 

What is your favourite drugstore make up brand and product? 
Barry M. I love their collection of nail polishes. Also Rimmel London's Wake Me Up foundation is great.

What made you want to start blogging?
I had been thinking about it for  a while and made my account on Blogspot in July 2012. I couldn't for the life of me figure out where to start so two months later came my first post in September. It all started as a way for me to get my writing out there and also to express my views and opinions on the clothes and make up that I love. 

What's one good life lesson that you have experienced that you think is good to share with people?
Cherish those you love. Live, laugh, love. Most importantly do what makes you happy. 

What is your dream job?
Ha that changes daily. I'd love to work as a charity worker. A writer. A sweet shop owner would be fun too..

What do you want to be if you could be one and why?
A labrador. They always look so happy! 

Where would you want to live and why?
The Almafi Coast in Italy. I love the relaxed way of life in the Med and Italian foods. 

Where would you like to go on holiday and why?
I would love to visit every continent. I love travelling and so far I haven't ventured outside of Europe. I'd love to go Africa and see the different ways of life and go on Safari. America has always interested me too as there is so much to do and see there is something for everyone. 

Thank you so much for the nomination Renny!!

My questions for the nominees-

What possession could you not live without?

If you could go back in the past to relive or perhaps change an event what would it be and why?

Would you rather go out with no make up and great hair, or flawless make up and really bad bed hair?

What's your favourite meal?

Who is your style icon? Or if you don't have one what trend is your favourite this season?

What is your favourite shop on the high street?

Statement lips or statement eye make up?

What has been one of your most embarassing moments?

Describe yourself in three words. 

Do you have any tattoos? If not would you want one and what would it be?

Who are your favourite youtube vloggers?


My nominees x


Rumbie at Rumbielove

Rachel at The Imperfect 10

Carissa at Vanillacrush 

Hayley at headscribbles


Emma-Louise at A day in Beauty


Jessica-Leigh at Dungarees and Donuts xo

Althea at Blue Sky Grazing

Courtney at Wonders of Dreams

Hannah at Theglamaddict

Check these girlies out! 


Thanks for reading, hope you liked it! Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment