Saturday, 9 November 2013

Confessions Of a Blogger tag!

Hello!! 

I haven't blogged for about a week or so now as I haven't really known what to talk about. I have had a few ideas on posts I just didn't know how to put them into words so they've been sat in my drafts until I can figure out the right words to use. PS I hope you all had a lovely Halloween and bonfire night too as I haven't posted since then. 

Renny from Sincerely Renny has kindly tagged me for the Confessions Of a Blogger tag and i'm not going to lie to you all I hadn't actually heard of it until she said but I am mega grateful nonetheless so THANK YOU Renny!!


When did you start your blog?
September 2012 I wrote my first blog post. I set up my blog in the summer but I didn't know where or how to start!

Have you had any other online presence before? (like other blogs or a Youtube channel)
No. This is my first and only blog :)

Why did you start your blog?
At the time I had dreams of becoming a journalist and one of the best ways of getting into journalism was to put my writing out there and for many people to see it. I wanted to write about things I am passionate about or just stuff I want to share with others. 

When did you become serious about starting a blog?
The same day I wrote my first post I wanted to upload more and more and more. You get this weird feeling inside when you see that your page views increase even by 1 more look makes me excited and I still can't believe I have got to where I am today. 

What was your first post?
My first post was a short little one all about me and what my blog should include!

Where do you see your blog in a year?
I'd love to be able to answer that with a straight forward "..hopefully bigger and better" But I don't even really know what I'll be doing tomorrow let alone what I'll be doing in a year's time! I'll tell you what I do know, that I absolutely love blogging and all you wonderful people who take the time to read the things I witter on about so in a year's time I'll still be here, kittens will still be looking super cute in top hats and hopefully I'll know what I'll be doing by then :) 

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
I love getting to know this wide and wonderful blogging community. Sometimes the simplest comment can brighten my day. Ooh also I love having a look at the audience map on my blog. It never ceases to amaze me how people from literally all over the world have a look at my blog! 

What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
So far I have been quite lucky and haven't faced anything like this yet. Sure I may not have had as many comments or pageviews on a post I tried hard on but I'm not expecting to get many either. Then again when I do I think it always makes me a little bit more grateful. 

What's your lasting motivation/inspiration?
A lot of the blogs I follow and the blogger's that follow me inspire me and motivate me to keep going. I am passionate about writing and blogging so I think it helps that I love doing this, a lot. 

I tag every blogger who's reading this to take part! 


But I want to tag some of my favourite bloggers to take part with this too!







Thanks for reading, I really hope you liked this post! Love, A x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment