Thursday, 14 November 2013

Liebster Award

Hello!


I haven't done much blogging in November so far as I have had a little bit of a "blogger's writing block" and have been at a loss when it came to posting or coming up with interesting ideas's for posts. With the help of a few other blogger's on the #bbloggers chat on twitter last night, I woke up this morning with loads of ideas so watch out for an influx of posts in the next few days! 

Libby and Steph from Roses and Ringlets have kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award. I am hugely touched and would love it if you'd check their blog out too. They do great reviews on a lot hair and beauty products so go and click that link!! 

 

The rules of the Liebster Award are:
  1. You nominate someone with less than 200 followers. 
  2. You must then put the logo somewhere in the post and on your blog so others know you've been nominated. 
  3. Write 11 facts about yourself
  4. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you set for you to answer.
  5. Also link the blogger who nominated you. 
  6. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
  7. Finally, you must write 11 questions for the nominees to answer. 

11 facts about me! 
  1. I like to make people laugh. 
  2. I really don't like travelling on planes..Yet I want to travel the world. 
  3. I want to get an iPhone but I don't know whether to get a 4s, a 5 or a 5c??
  4. I'm a typical English person. I like a nice cup of tea and complain about the weather, a lot. 
  5. I have never been body confident. 
  6. Curly Wurly's are my favourite chocolate bars. They are so nice if you dip them into coffee or tea! 
  7. I have weird 'phobias'. I don't want to call them phobias because I'm not really afraid of them, I just really really don't like them. For example I hate walking in front of people on the stairs, I don't really know why haha. Also mohair. I hate the feel of mohair.
  8. When I was younger, my sister and I had literally no relationship at all. Now we get on really well, which is nice :) 
  9. I'm a very fussy eater. 
  10. I miss school a little bit. Apart from PE I had no aptitude for physical education whatsoever. 
  11. I like cheese. 
Questions from Libby and Steph!

Favourite film?
I like the film Goodfella's. It's a bit gruesome so If I wanted to watch something funny I think it'd be Bridesmaids.

Staple beauty items?
Black mascara and a black liquid liner on my lids is my favourite look. 

If you could use only one make up brand what would it be?
If I could afford it I'd love to be able to buy lots of MAC or Chanel products! But realistically I think it would be Rimmel or Maybelline. 

A/W or S/S Fashion and why?
A/W because I love cosy knits and ankle boots. 

Favourite books?
My favourite book is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I'm halfway through reading The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul and so far I'm really enjoying it! After that I'm planning on reading John Green's The Fault in Our Stars and from what I've heard it sounds like a bit of an emotional rollercoaster.

Make up and fashion item you are wanting at the moment?
I really want this shirt from New Look. I've been lusting after it for ages. 
Red Pattern (Red) Burgundy Heart Print Shirt | 283809769 | New Look
And the make up item I really want is a new foundation as mine is running out. 

Favourite clothes shop?
It's a toughie. I am a big fan of Topshop and Urban Outfitters but it's too expensive to shop in there all the time. At the minute I'd say my favourites are New Look, Primark and H&M.

Dream job? why? 
I'm not really sure. I'd love to be a charity worker abroad, or owning my own cupcake shop. It changes daily for me. 

Favourite season and why?
Autumn because everything looks so pretty. 

Favourite bloggers?
Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter and Fleur De Force. 

Favourite winter food and drink?
My favourite winter foods are warm, yummy  comfort foods, like soups. Favourite winter drink is a hot chocolate. I love the Costa mint hot chocolate. 

My questions for my nominees! 
  1. What is your favourite food?
  2. Favourite online shopping sites?
  3. One beauty product you could not live without?
  4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
  5. Lipgloss or Lipstick?
  6. What inspired you to start blogging?
  7. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
  8. Baths or showers?
  9. Five of your biggest pet peeves/hates?
  10. How did you choose your blog name?
  11. Who is your style icon?
The Bloggers I'm nominating!












Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! I'd love it if you would check out the blogger's I've nominated! 

Love, A x


0 comments:

Post a Comment