So I've decided to combine two of my favourite things about nails in this post, my winter nail polishes and matte nail polish!. I am a big fan of matte nails I think they look really cool, they feel really smooth and nice to the touch and they are so simple to do. You can buy matte nail polish colours from Barry M but from Rimmel and Bourjois you can buy a Matte coat so you can use any colour underneath.
I have decorated a nail wheel with all my favourite winter nail polish shades and will post a normal photo and a photo of the colours after a matte coat.
|Before the matte coat you can see the natural shine on each nail. I used two coats of each polish to achieve the bold colour.|
|The nail polishes I used.|
|This is the matte finish nail polish I used from Rimmel.|
- Grey: Beauty Uk glam nails in the shade Slate.
- Rimmel London Lycra Pro professional finish in the shade 420 Aqua Cool.
- Rimmel London 60 Seconds in the shade 622 Oh Boy You're So Fine!!
- Barry M nail paint in the shade 273 Raspberry.
- Collection Hot Looks in the shade 48 Candy Floss
- NYC/New York Colour quick dry nail polish in the shade 268 Fashion Ave Fuchsia.
- Barry M nail paint in the shade 318 Peach Melba.
- Rimmel London lasting finish in the shade 193 Black Cherries.
- Sinful Colours in the shade 835 Dancing Nails.
- Barry M nail paint in the shade 66 Matt White.
- Barry M nail paint in the shade 305 Pink Flamingo.
- Barry M nail paint in the shade 201 Cobalt Blue.
- Collection Hot Looks in the shade 38 Mint Mojo.
- Barry M nail paint in the shade 310 Mushroom.
- 17 Lasting Fix nail polish called Heartbeat.
- Sinful Colours in the shade 1033 Pistache.
- Barry M Gelly hi shine nail paint in the shade 320 Mango.
- And finally, Collection nail polish in the shade Ebony.