Thursday, 21 November 2013

Matte winter nail colours.

Hello! 

So I've decided to combine two of my favourite things about nails in this post, my winter nail polishes and matte nail polish!. I am a big fan of matte nails I think they look really cool, they feel really smooth and nice to the touch and they are so simple to do. You can buy matte nail polish colours from Barry M but from Rimmel and Bourjois you can buy a Matte coat so you can use any colour underneath. 

I have decorated a nail wheel with all my favourite winter nail polish shades and will post a normal photo and a photo of the colours after a matte coat. 

Before the matte coat you can see the natural shine on each nail. I used two coats of each polish to achieve the bold colour. 
The nail polishes I used.

This is the matte finish nail polish I used from Rimmel. 
MATTE EFFECT
The nail polishes used starting with the grey colour in the top right corner and going clockwise around the wheel:

  • Grey: Beauty Uk glam nails in the shade Slate. 
  • Rimmel London Lycra Pro professional finish in the shade 420 Aqua Cool.
  • Rimmel London 60 Seconds in the shade 622 Oh Boy You're So Fine!!
  • Barry M nail paint in the shade 273 Raspberry.
  • Collection Hot Looks in the shade 48 Candy Floss
  • NYC/New York Colour quick dry nail polish in the shade 268 Fashion Ave Fuchsia.
  • Barry M nail paint in the shade 318 Peach Melba. 
  • Rimmel London lasting finish in the shade 193 Black Cherries. 
  • Sinful Colours in the shade 835 Dancing Nails.
  • Barry M nail paint in the shade 66 Matt White. 
  • Barry M nail paint in the shade 305 Pink Flamingo. 
  • Barry M nail paint in the shade 201 Cobalt Blue. 
  • Collection Hot Looks in the shade 38 Mint Mojo.
  • Barry M nail paint in the shade 310 Mushroom. 
  • 17 Lasting Fix nail polish called Heartbeat. 
  • Sinful Colours in the shade 1033 Pistache.
  • Barry M Gelly hi shine nail paint in the shade 320 Mango. 
  • And finally, Collection nail polish in the shade Ebony.
Do you prefer shiny or matte nails? 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. Love, a X 

0 comments:

Post a Comment