Tuesday, 19 November 2013

My Christmas bucket list tag!

HI!

I am a big fan of anything Christmas themed so when Kelsey tagged me to take part in the My Christmas Bucket List tag as made by Dayna I wanted to write it up straightaway! 

Here is what Dayna has to say about the tag (taken from her blog) 
 I have decided to create the 'Christmas Bucket List Tag' so that not only I get to create a list of wonderful festive things to do but so that I can keep in touch with fellow bloggers and see what Christmassy activities they're getting up to this year! The rules of this tag are pretty simple; you must post a list of things you would like to do this festive season on your blog, once each of these activities have been done you can either  do a separate blog post on each activity or do a large, combined post containing all of the things on your bucket list after they have been done including pictures etc, how you decide to do it is completely up to you! And lastly you must tag 5 other bloggers to do the tag, if you are participating in the Christmas Bucket List Tag I would love to see, so feel free to tweet me @adaynasaur or leave a comment on my page ♥

So here goes!



My Christmas bucket list!

  1. Go to a christmas market. 
  2. Go late night christmas shopping either with my family or my good friend Vicki. 
  3. Watch Christmas films like Love Actually, Elf, Nativity, Arthur Christmas etc. 
  4. Decorate a gingerbread house. 
  5. Go ice skating. This I've never done before and Vicki and I both really want to go!
  6. Watch It's A Wonderful Life. I've never seen it..Apparantly it's a Christmas classic! 
  7. Try and be organised with christmas shopping this year! 
  8. Indulge in the winter menu's of Costa and Starbucks! 
  9. And buy a nice, warm winter's hat!


I am tagging:

Lizzie

Alex

Hannah

Lindsey

Sophie

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, a X

0 comments:

Post a Comment