Thursday, 28 November 2013

Sunshine award!

Hello!

So the end of November is looming and from today there are 27 days until Christmas day.. How scary I swear this year is flying by!! 

Amy from Face It Amy has very kindly nominated me for a Sunshine Award. Thank you so much Amy that means so much! And I'd definitely recommend you all to check out her blog too. She is a beauty blogger and has some great reviews and many winter posts too! I love her Winter Nail Polishes post. 



The Rules of the Sunshine Award:
Post 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers.
Write 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
And don't forget to let the person who nominated you know when you have written up your post!!

11 facts about me:
My star sign is aquarius.
I have a strange fear of birds.
I love reading. But I can only read one book at a time. 
Films about ghosts scare me the most because there is so much uncertainty as to whether they're real or not. 
I tend to overuse exclamation marks.
I have a sweet tooth. If cake was a one of our five a day I would have a marvellous fruit bowl!
I haven't broken a bone. Yet. I am very clumsy I reckon it'll happen one day..
My favourite book when I was younger was Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. 
I want to dye my hair again.
Improper grammar or punctuation really really annoys me..
I am really awful at replying to emails or texts.

Amy's questions to me!

Who is your favourite band/singer?
I don't really have a favourite. I have a very eclectic taste in music from John Mayer, Muse, Maroon 5, One Direction, Bruno Mars. The list goes on and on! Right now i'm enjoying listening to Lorde. 

What 3 things would you take with you on a desert island?
Food. Preferably something unhealthy and sweet. Is there water on this desert island because I'd take some of that haha. And a load of books to read!

What would your dream job be? 
A youth worker or charity worker. 

If you had one magical power what would it be?
Invisibility would be fun.. 

What is your fondest memory?
Going on holidays when I was younger. I was only about 8 or 9 and I'm pretty sure it didn't rain at all, and I spent a lot of time with my family just doing normal things. Having water fights with my sister, going to the beach and just having fun!

You're given £1000 to go shopping, what do you buy first?
 I think I'd have a little splurge in Primark. I'd buy some Topshop boots that I've been lusting after for ages. And put some towards a new phone too!

Do you have any hidden talents?
Ha no not really. But I'm quite lazy and I don't even really have any actual talents let alone hidden ones!! I can make people laugh, is that a talent???

What was your favourite subject at school?
French. I loved learning a new language and I wished I got the grade to carry it on at A level.

What is your worst habit?
I am very fickle and tend to give up on things quite quickly.

What is your favourite thing to eat?
My favourite meal is probably Hunters Chicken. YUM. 

What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love seeing the feedback and comments. It amazes me that people actual take the time to read what I'm gibbering on about! Also I love chatting and getting to know other bloggers. Everyone is so lovely!

My questions!


  1. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
  2. What is your idea of a perfect night in?
  3. Favourite make up product at the moment?
  4. How long have you been blogging?
  5. And what inspired you to start your blog?
  6. Do you prefer dark lips or a smokey eye?
  7. Do you prefer summer or winter?
  8. What film could you watch over and over again?
  9. What job did you want to do when you were younger?
  10. What's your favourite flavour pringles?
  11. Find the nearest book/magazine, go to page 27 and write down the 4th sentence. 
My nominees!!













Thanks again for nominating me Amy! 

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you liked it! Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment