Friday, 15 November 2013

TAG: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Hi!


Renny at Sincerely Renny has tagged me to take part in the Confessions of a Shopaholic tag. She writes some great posts and has some really good and informative reviews on her blog so I would totally recommend you to check it out!

Thank you Renny, I love doing these and it means the world to me that 1) people actually read what I write and 2) People seem genuinely interested in reading these posts. So thank you!!  


Would you consider yourself to be a shopaholic?
In some ways yes, in other ways no. If I go out shopping I will always come home with something. Sometimes when I'm at work I get tempted in by offers in Superdrug and I literally can't stop myself. However in other ways I'm not as I'm quite good at saving money too..sometimes.

How would you classify your style?
It's a bit girly as I like dresses, skirts and peter pan collars but also a bit grungey as I like black, burgundy and ox blood colours and ankle boots. With everything. 

What store can you not leave without buying one thing? 
Primark. Over the last year or so their clothing has improved dramatically! And it doesn't cost too much either!

Where do you find the best deals?
Primark and Boots. Also New Look do some great clothes for not too much either. 

Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
No. I just wear something comfortable. 

What is your guilty pleasure? (excluding beauty products)
Jumpers. I have so many. I live in the midst of the countryside in England can you blame me for wanting to wrap up?!

What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
A little black dress. I have a collared one that looks really nice, dressed up smart. Or with a jumper piled over the top. 

What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Skinny jeans! 

What trend that you love, went out of fashion?
I liked the lace trend.  

Who is your fashion icon?
I really like Alexa Chung or Jameela Jamil's style. I think Emma Watson always looks really cool too. 

I'm tagging : 





Alex 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, a X

0 comments:

Post a Comment