Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Glitter Gnome spoiled me!

Today is the last day of 2013 and this makes me a little sad as this year has been one of my best! Hopefully 2014 will be just as good if not better. I have been slacking recently when it came to blogging over Christmas I was somewhat distracted with family meeting up, work, eating Christmas food and unhealthy amounts of cake and chocolates.

However  as it is still December and also 2013 I am going to finish off and post all the blog posts I meant to post after Christmas all today! So enjoy a little influx! 

Glitter Gnome is my real life bff and she got me some really lovely presents this Christmas. I just want to say I am in no way bragging whilst writing this I am merely just showing I have a lovely best friend. 




Thank you Titch!! I hope you all got spoiled rotten this Christmas time. Thanks for reading, I hope you liked reading this post. Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment