Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! So three posts in one day, my aren't you all blessed ha! 

Today is New Years Eve. Which I am a little bit sad about actually. 2013 has been a really good year for me. 

-I passed my A Levels and I didn't think I would. 
-I passed my driving theory test. 
-I passed my driving test with only one minor and on the first time too!
-I got a job and am still happily working there now.
-I got a car. 
-I made several big realisations. 
-I am really happy I made the decision not to go to uni. 
-I have lost many 'friends' (at the time I was sad) but now I am so happy about it. I know it sounds weird but we didn't much at all in common and even though them ignoring me hurt at first I have two best friends and a loving family that are so so much better than a load of fake friends who don't care about me at all. (whoops sorry about the rant)
-I still don't know what I want to do in life, but I do know what I don't want to do. 
-I got a puppy! 
-And my blog has really hit off and overall I have more than 1000 followers so thank you all so so much!! You have no idea how much this all means to me. 

Me and my friend Eloise on our last day of Sixth form when we could come in, in fancy dress.

I went to Brighton and I have wanted to go here for years!!
Titch (Glitter Gnome) and I out and about.

I got a little puppy called Charlie and he's so sweet.

I saw McFly live with my sister and they were really good! We both had a lot of fun! 

Here's a picture of Vicki and I on one of our many nights out!

I hope that 2014 holds as much excitement as 2013 did or equally if its even better! Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. Happy New Year everyone! Love, A x


0 comments:

Post a Comment