Sunday, 22 December 2013

The Winter Tag!

Hello!

So yesterday was the first day of winter and the shortest day and I came home from work feeling a little tired and downbeat (it hasn't been the best week for me but I'm trying to cheer up!) 

The lovely Lucy from Homemade Photography had tagged me to take part in the Winter Tag. I'd love it if you could check out her blog too, she's so sweet and kind plus she has some great posts, I loved her post on the L'oreal superliner which is one of my favourite eyeliners too! I'd like to say a massive thank you to Lucy for tagging me to take part, Winter is one of my favourite seasons, I can't choose between Autumn and Winter so I'm very much looking forward to doing this tag. 


The rules of this tag:
Share 12 random facts about yourself. 
Answer the 12 questions.
Tag some other bloggers to take part in the tag too. 
Let the other bloggers know you've tagged them. 

12 facts about me:
Burgundy is my favourite colour. 
My birthday is the 27th of January.
I was born on my Mum's birthday. 
I'm a dreamer. 
I hate being ignored or left out. 
I love travelling. 
I'm really glad I made the decision not to go to uni. 
I try not to hold grudges but sometimes its hard not too. 
I trust easily. Sometimes a little too easily. 
My favourite tv show is Gossip Girl. I loved Blair Waldorf the most!
I think it would be really cool to live and work abroad somewhere for a year or two.
Salted caramel and cream latte's from Costa are my favourite winter drink at the moment!

The questions!

What are your favourite things about winter?
I love winter nights spent in by the fire watching films. I love wearing comfy clothes and lots of knitwear. Also the biggest thing is christmas! 

What's your favourite winter outfit?
A comfy jumper, jeans and a pair of ankle boots/chelsea boots. 

What is your favourite winter food?
I am a big fan of soups. I had a really nice sweetcorn chowder the other day. 

Favourite winter drink?
Mm hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows!

What is your dream day to spend a winters day?
In bed?...Well inside at least cosied up then spending the late afternoon watching a film or Come Dine With Me. 

How do you like your makeup in the winter?
I tend to steer away from powder foundation during the colder months. I like darker red lip colours during the winter like a deep wine shade.  

What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Ummm other than a million pounds, a lot of chanel and the entirety of Topshop or Urban Outfitters..ha no I'm kidding that would all be nice but there isn't much that I really want or need only a few little bits like some cds and dvds and bath stuff. 

What are the first three things that remind you of winter?
Cold weather, Christmas and sometimes snow!!

What is your favourite winter song?
Umm I didn't know there was such thing as a winter song? But my favourite christmas songs are all the cheesy hits like Merry Christmas Everyone by Slade or the Steps version is a cracker too!

What is your favourite winter memory?
All the family getting together eating lots of food and having a nice day.

What is your favourite winter scent?
Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf I got a bottle for christmas last year and I think its my favourite fragrance ever. 

Finish this sentence..If I could have one wish this christmas it would be that..
Everyone in the world would have a stress free happy Christmas and New Year. 

I tag:

Becka

Alex

Lizzie

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment