Monday, 20 January 2014

Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Hello!


It has been quite a while since I have posted a nail art post but this year I have promised to make them more of a regular thing in 2014 after all I have a real passion for nail art and all things beauty! 

So I was watching Breakfast at Tiffany's when I got the inspiration to do these nails a few days ago. I used Barry M's hi shine gelly nail polish in the shade Green Berry and I used a Models Own nail art pen to add the bow detail.  


So I used one or two coats of the gelly polish an let them dry completely. Then on my middle finger I drew a line down the middle and then one across that. I waited for both the two white lines to dry then I drew a sort of oval shape coming up from the centre of the two lines to create a bow shape. Then underneath I drew two straight lines to recreate the look of ribbon strands. And tada! 

Thanks for reading I hope you liked this post! Love A, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment