Thursday, 23 January 2014

End of January wishlist

HELLO!

Its that funny time of year when the shops are trying to get rid of all the leftover sales stuff. Its still really cold yet the high street are bringing in the S/S collections despite it being a chilly January. You don't know whether you need to start looking for summery clothes and preparing that beach bod or putting on another winter coat and huddling around the fire place.

I wasn't very impressed with the sales this year. I think I was partly to blame as I was looking forward to them since the beginning of December and then they were a bit of an anti climax. I know a few people who managed to grab a few bargains but I must say I was a little disappointed with several high street stores and their sale selection and also the fact they were trying to sell broken items?! This always baffles me? Does anyone buy that? Anyway! Here is a little wishlist of mine. A few things have caught my eye recently and what with mine and my mum's birthday on Monday what better reason to treat myself eh!

Going down starting with the top left:

First Column:
I really like that ASOS Lumberjack shirt. I think it would look really cool with black jeans and ankle boots or even a black midi dress. £45

I have grown very fond of oversized coats and oversized clothing in general at the moment. And I think this coat from River Island would look really chic. £80.

Middle column:
I love LOVE love the look of cut out boots and if you are a reader of my blog you may know this by know! I love this pair from River Island for £38. I like the fact that the heel isn't too high or chunky.

I love a nice collar! And this ASOS shirt has the prettiest little scallop collar. This would love great teamed with a pastel jumper and jeans or even with a dress layered over the top for a preppy feel. £25

This iPhone case is from ASOS and is the coolest (ha) thing I've seen! I've recently bought an iPhone and want to get a fun case for it as there are so many its difficult to choose. Almost everyone has either the melting hard cover case or the silicone gameboy and I want to find something a bit different. £12.

End column:
I love these New Look Loafers they cost £17.99. I have tried on a few pairs in various different shops and they always seem to make me look like a gawky supply teacher so I'm hoping these won't!

For years I have had the same pair of sunglasses and since I was about 13/14 I have stuck with the same type as well, by having a pair of black oversized sunnies on me most of the time. I fancied a bit of a change and I was in Topshop the other day when these caught my eye. These Aviators cost £10 and they look a lot like Ray Bans. They are a bit different to something I'd usually go for and I really like them.

Another potential phone case is this purple lace and pearl one from Amazon. It costs only a mere £1.44 and I think it looks really cute.

Lastly, I love this red tote from Accessorize. I like to have a big handbag to carry every possible thing with me and this one has a lot of handy compartments. I also love the pop of red it'd add to an outfit. I don't tend to wear a lot of red or bright colours for that matter and this one stood out straight away to me.

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment