Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Jazooli concealer palette

Hi!

I ordered the 15 shade concealer palette by Jazooli off of Amazon last week as I was looking for a good concealer and all of these can also be used as highlighters or for contouring too!

Here it is in the box it came in.

Unboxed it is a little black palette. It's plastic and quite lightweight.

Inside one side has a plain black lid and the other side has all the shades on. The top left one is a white glitter shade but it hasn't shown up. Beneath that is a pale green colour good for hiding spots or blemishes. Underneath the green one is a white one too. On the top of the second column is a light yellow which is good for anti redness. 

Hopefully this'll give you a clearer picture now I took flash off. Considering this only cost £4.28 including postage and packing I think it is great value for money. The concealers are quite rigid but also creamy so it can be quite hard to use it. At first I tried using a soft brush but it didn't really work so resorted to using my finger to pat it into the skin. 

So far I am impressed! Thanks for reading I hope you liked this post! Love,A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment