Wednesday, 22 January 2014

My favourite nail art wheel!

Hello everyone I hope you're all having a good week! 


As you all may know I am slightly obsessed with all things nail arty! So I created this nail wheel of all my current favourite nail art ideas! 

From the top white one going clockwise:
Barry M white with a black nail art pen to create the look of a moustache but now I think if looks more like a bat ha! 

I used a collection lasting gel colour in coral reef with a black nail art pen.

I used a Barry M nail paint in Mint Green with a white nail art pen.

I used a Barry M nail paint in black. Then used a white nail art pen and drew a triangle from the top of the nail. I waited for that to dry and then used a black nail art pen to draw a bow tie and three small shirt buttons. I did a tutorial on this a few years ago which should be on my blog somewhere! 

I then used a Gosh nail paint in the shade 569 Flamingo all over the nail. When that dried I drew a black stripe down the nail and coloured the other half in white. I find it easier to do it this way as I don't have a very steady hand. In the white side I used the liner side of a black nail art pen. 

For this one I used a Rimmel London shade in Oh Boy You're So Fine. I waited for that to dry and then used a Barry M white polish to dab random spots and shapes on the nail. Then went round the white parts with a black nail art pen either dotting round them or a semi circle. 

I used a Barry M colour in bright red. Then at the tip of the nail I drew some white lines. Once they dried i drew an anchor over the top with a black nail art pen. 

I used a nude colour No7 colour for the base. I used a brown Barry M shade to randomly dot on the nail. Once that had dried I added extra details with a black nail pen around the brown dots or in any empty spaces. 

For the top half of the nail I used a 17 yellow polish and I used an old eye shadow applicator as I lost my sponge and dabbed on the Barry M gelly nail paint in the colour mango. Once this had dried I drew a palm tree with a black nail art pen. 

The base colour i used was Barry M paint in Cyan blue. Once that dried I used a white nail art pen to draw clouds. 

I used an orange gelly nail polish in mango. At the bottom I used a black nail art pen and used a white pen to fill in the middle. Once that dried I wrote POW with a black nail art pen and used the white pen to add dots to the orange part. 

I used the Barry M white paint for the base colour and a black nail art pen to draw the cross. 

I used a blue/purple colour and drew an A on it with a black pen. 

Next I used a Model's Own colour in 24 carat gold and went over the top with a Model's Own hed kandi in disco heaven. Over that I drew a lightning stripe shape with a black nail pen. 

I used a collection lasting gel colour in Antique Rose and drew a black stripe down the middle. Then on the the other side i used the models own hed kandi glitter to add a bit of sparkle.

It's not really nail art but the next nail is possibly my favourite nail colour. It's black cherries by Rimmel London! I love it! 

I used a Barry M black nail polish and used a matte polish at the tip of the nail. 

And last but not least I used a collection nail polish in Look At Me and then used a black nail art pen to draw little zig zags across it. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment