Sunday, 23 February 2014

Make up storage

Why hello there!


Recently I had a massive room clear out and got rid of a lot of clothes from my wardrobe and some of it I gave to a charity shop. I like to think I'm quite good at decluttering and I managed to free up a lot of space including two drawers. A my old make up box was getting old and somewhat overflown I moved all of mu make up bits into a drawer in my wardrobe. I have sectioned everything neatly using boxes that different Boots three for two sets came in like their Ted Baker boxes. 

Wardrobe drawers. Everything is a lot easier to find now. 

A girl can never have too much make up, right?

All my nail varnishes are now stored in a Hugo Boss perfume box set. 

I swatched every colour and if I'm looking for a specific one I wrote the name and brand on it too (organised much?!?) 

In another box I've stored all my eye makeup including eye shadows, mascara, eyeliners and a sharpener. 

In another box I've stored all my lip stuff including, balms, scrubs, lip pencils, lipsticks, lip glosses and because there wasn't enough room elsewhere I put my jazooli contouring kit in here too. Beneath this I put all my brushes in between. 

I also put all my powders, foundations, primers, blusher and bronzer together in this box. 

Behind all this I put all my body butters and other things I didn't know where to put..

This is where Mr body butters and Mrs body scrubs live. 

Other body butters, hand creams, lotions and nail pens live here. 

In this last box I have put all my nail stuff like false nails, nail glues or nail transfers. 
I picked these funky falsies up in Primark for 50p! 

I also keep these eyeliner transfers in here too. I haven't used them yet even though I've had them for quite a while. 

I got these ages ago in Topshop and I think they look really cute. I'm just waiting for the right occasion to use them. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment