Sunday, 2 February 2014

My month in photos

Hello!


I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!   I'd like to share with you some of my Instagram pictures of my last month. 

Top row: 
Left- is a picture of my puppy called Charlie sat by the fire at home. He is a thirteen week old schnoodle and is so adorable. 
Middle- cinema tickets to see The Wolf of Wall Street which I went to see with my sister. I am a big fan of Scorcese films and we both really enjoyed this! 
Right- Before the film we ate at Frankie and Benny's for a treat I had a chicken wrap and my sister had the philly cheese burger both served with fries and coleslaw DELISH!

Middle row:
Left- This is a close up of the outside of my birthday cake. I have a sweet tooth.. 
Middle- This is the inside of the cake. It was so sweet that I could barely eat a whole slice. Ps thanks for making it Mum!
Right- For lunch my mum, sister and I went to a local country pub for a mezze and it was so good! 

Bottom row:
Left- After my birthday I went shopping with Titch and we went for lunch at Ed's Diner. I love the cool American diner vibes and the food was really good too. 
Middle- One of my best friends, Vicki, took me to a really posh hotel for cocktails to celebrate my birthday and this is a picture of the two cosmopolitans we had. 
Right- Ahh Snow Fairy! I got this for Christmas and I think it's one of my favourite smells ever! I'm trying to make this last a long time so I won't use it that often. 

Thanks for reading I hope you liked this post.

 If you are on Instagram too I'd love it f you'd give me a follow at _abfabx

Love, A, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment