Saturday, 22 March 2014

Backpacks

I love bags as much as the next girl but recently due to my love of carrying oversized bags and popping every little thing in there, I have been suffering a bit with aches and pains in my arms, shoulders and back. It wasn't until I opened my bag and saw I was lugging two bottles of water, a heavy coin purse and a waterproof coat crammed in when I thought I may need to purchase a rucksack (and stop taking all my possessions out with me when I pop out for the day!!)

I have found some of my favourite rucksacks from the highstreet or I found online.


From the top right: 
ASOS boxy oversized pebble backpack £35
New Look black daisy backpack £19.99
Topshop clean pocket backpack £34
Urban Outfitters Ecote mini convertible backpack in red £42
Boohoo.com Victoria studded pocket front rucksack £15
Motelrocks.com rucksack in silver iridescent £35
New Look white structured backpack £24
New Look Black metal tip croc panel backpack £17.99
Pull and Bear patchwork backwork £29.99
River Island coral quilted backpack £30

Primark also do some really nice, cheap backpacks and I really like a black acid wash one they do in there too. 

I hope you liked this post, thanks for reading! Love, A x


0 comments:

Post a Comment