Sunday, 2 March 2014

February in photos

Well hello there!


March already, huh?! Is it me or is 2014 flying by so quickly? I thought I would share some little happy snaps from February with you from my Instagram. If you'd like to check out my Instagram my username is: _abfabx 


From left to right starting with the top row: 
Left: I made a coffee and walnut cake. It turned out really nicely and I'll put the recipe up for it soon. 
Middle: one of my fave Lush bath bombs, Golden Wonder. 
Right: My puppy, Charlie, being cute. 

Middle row:
Left: My healthy breakfast of granola, berries, chia seeds and sunflower seeds. 
Middle: less healthy, my sister made a yummy chocolate and raspberry cake. 
Right: I noticed this ceiling in a jewellers near me and I thought it looked really pretty. 

Bottom row:
Left: Toffee and chocolate hot cross buns from M&S. They were so good and came in packets of four so didn't last long!
Middle: An old picture of my sister and I. She turned 21 last Saturday. 
Right: To celebrate her birthday we went out for a posh meal and I had an open cheeseburger with fries. It was really nice. 

Some other photos I forgot to add to the collage. 


My best friend, Vicki, and I went out for a meal on Friday night which was really nice as we hadn't seen each other for about a month. 

I put a little bow on Charlie. 

Charlie looking so cute and innocent after he ran around the house with my work shoes. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love A, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment