Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Just a little Boots Haul!

Hello!

I haven't posted in a while as I had some personal things going on, but I am back with a few more posts this week to get yourself a little dose of me in your lives ha! I hope you are well and are enjoying March so far.

Yesterday we popped into a bigger town not too far away and I made a pitstop in Boots and picked up a few bits. I got a lot of points vouchers through the post the other day and annoyingly I left them at home so I didn't get as many points as I would have liked.

Is this a bit of an odd thing to show, I'm not too sure..But most people use razors right?! Anyway I picked this one up as it was only £4ish. I haven't used this one before but my sister had and said it was good. 

I also picked this one up too as it was at a reduced price. I like to stock up and they were both a lot cheaper than usual so I kinda had too right ha! 

I got this Charles Worthington Mineral hair rescue masque for £1.99 as I haven't tried it before and my hair is looking a little dull and lack lustre at the moment. 

I got this Real Techniques sponge which I had seen many positive reviews on.

I really like this nail polish remover. I find it gets rid of tough polish really easily and it doesn't have that overly strong typical nail polish remover scent. I think this is my favourite one I've used so far.

After using Herbal Essence's Bee Shine shampoo and conditioner for the best part of a year. I really liked that one and made my hair feel so lovely, soft and left it smelling really good. So I thought I'd try something new and as I dyed my hair about a month ago I've noticed my hair has been looking a bit dull so I got this colour protect to hopefully revive it! 

I got this Rimmel London nail polish from the range by Rita Ora as I like the nude shade, I think it'll look really cool and understated. This colour is 513 Let's Get Nude.

I also picked up 212 by Carolina Herrera from a sample perfume gift set I got at Christmas. Out of about 10 different perfume samples the one you liked the most you could pop into your local Boots and get that in a 30ml bottle. I liked them all actually, but this one stood out the most to me. It's a delicate scent which you could wear day or night. 

I think the bottle is really unique although I prefer bottles you can stand up. 

I really like the musky/vanilla tones of this perfume. It's very strong and long lasting too.


Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. Love, A x
                             

0 comments:

Post a Comment