Thursday, 13 March 2014

Nude nails

Hi! I haven't painted my nails nor have I done a nails post in a long time. I bought a new polish on Monday in a really nice nude shade by Rita Ora by Rimmel London. I must admit I am usually quite sceptical of nude colours like this as they tend to take a lot of coats to get a decent all over shade. On the back of this polish it does say it's a one coat nail polish it took me about three to four coats to get a colour I was happy with. 

 
I am pleased with the finished colour and they dried quickly too! 
I'm just going to go around the edges of my fingernails with a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover to get any excess off. 

This Rimmel polish is called 513 Lets Get Nude and cost £3.69. 

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this post. Love, A x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment